A wellness gift basket has an important aim which is to make a person happy and comfortable and I tried to put everything that in my opinion promotes wellness and comfort.
- A vanilla bean-scented candle
2. Peace Lilies as their name will promote peace for the one taking the gift
3. A video of me and that person in a happy and fun memory will remind them that hard times shall pass.
4. A picture I have taken of the beach and sunset that promotes peacefulness
5. Something sweet like a salted caramel cookie
6. “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” -Elvis Presley
7. Meditating in a peaceful area and maybe try it with that person
8. Exercising or trying yoga which will help both mentally and physically
9. I can’t find anything that delighted me recently, but I can tell them things that I appreciate in them to help them feel better and good about themselves.
10. Taking them on a running for a cause marathon, as it will help them feel good for running for a cause, they will feel good physically and mentally, and lastly, they will get to know new people.
I love salted caramel anything!!
I also really love that you thought of “I can tell them things that I appreciate in them to help them feel better and good about themselves.” – that can definitely boost someone’s mood!