Alternative CV 10word stories
- Disability activism: I am an advocate of disabled rights.
- Writing is the tongue of humans mind; therefore I write.
- People say I am: nervous, tenacious, hard worker, &tentative to details.
- People read books, and I fancy doing so, too.
- I resent loneliness, hence I am sociable with everyone.
- Should one require an adaptable person? Here I’m there.
- I shall be responsive on my email, but wellbeing is important.
- Anxiety and stress are my worst enemies, but I still work diligently.
- Whatever your work environment is (individual/ teamwork), I am ready.
- Whilst working with me, no FOMO; there will be an alternative.
- I am a dreamer, so I’ve got this song to represent me.
I love so much about your ALTCV. I like that you mentioned no FOMO, though I’m not sure how you mean it in this context?
Sometimes people get to be quite cautious when dealing with others due to personal factors and insicurities in the relationships. So I meant that we will deal with each other quite honestly but gently.